Headquartered in Irvine, California, Innovative Beverage Concepts Inc., creators of MOCAFE™, MOCAFE ORGANICS™, and MODERN OATS™, has been a leader in developing over 100 high quality, award winning, innovative café products that are used by professionals worldwide since 1996.
If you love brownies, you will love this chewy brownie recipe.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, plus more for greasing
- 2 2/3 cups of MOCAFE™ Azteca D’oro 1519 Mexican Spiced Ground Chocolate Mix
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9-by-13-inch baking dish
with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides. Press the
paper into the corners of the pan and lightly grease the paper with
2. Melt the 2 sticks of butter in a nonstick saucepan over medium-low
heat; do not boil. Remove from the heat and let cool slightly. Add the Azteca D’oro 1519 Mexican Spiced Ground Chocolate mix, eggs and vanilla to the saucepan and stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
3. Add the flour, cinnamon, salt and baking powder
and mix until smooth. Spread the batter in the prepared pan and bake
until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, bake for 30
minutes. Cool in the pan on a rack, then use the parchment paper to lift
out the brownies before slicing. Sprinkle Azteca D’oro 1519 Mexican
Spiced Ground Chocolate mix on top.
1 bag yields 54 Brownies
1 batch yields 18 Brownies